Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Meal # 45 Fried White Fish and Rice and Beans



I was reading in a book about hobbies yesterday and one of the highlighted hobbies was Frying Foods. You may think that this is ridiculous but I did not after I read the blurb about it. See people like the taste of fat and that is why anything fried is delicious. I totally agree. But see, liking fried food is not popular with the "in" crowd because it supposedly means we do not care about our bodies and blah blah blah. I realized that all the thin people around me are depriving themselves of this kind of food. Now, everything in moderation. Don't eat too many carrots or fried Twinkies. That is called addiction but fried food every couple of days in between the celery and Bulgar wheat is a good thing.

Here is some fried fish I made with a kickin' coating. I also made a pot of white rice and some beans for a side. The fish was excellent (like most fried foods). I often have a hard time cooking fish because it always comes apart and stuff but the coating was really perfect. It was a boxed breading if you are wondering. I will call it my secret ingredient because I am not going to share it.

I am getting hungry now and wondering if today is a french fry day or roasted beets???

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment